The Company respects the privacy of the Users and is committed to protect it in all respects. The information about the User is collected by Company: (a) information supplied by Users; (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (c) information collected from any other source, (Collectively "Information").
A. INFORMATION- RECEIVED, COLLECTED AND STORED | INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY USERS | Registration Data
When you register on the Site for the Service, we ask you to provide basic contact information such as Name, Sex, Age, Address, Contact Number, Occupation, Interests, Email address etc. When you register using your other accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Gmail etc., we retrieve Information from such accounts to continue to interact with you and to continue providing the Services.
Subscription or Paid Service Data
When you choose any subscription or paid service provided as part of our Services, we or our payment gateway provider may collect your purchase address or billing information, including your debit/credit card number and expiration date etc. However, when you order using an in-app purchase option on any of the applications of the Company, same are handled by such mobile operating system platform providers. The Subscriptions or Paid Services may be on auto renewal mode unless cancelled. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term.
We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, comments, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or any communications with us.
B. INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED WHILE NAVIGATION
• To improve the responsiveness of the Site for our Users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect Information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification to understand the User's individual interests using the identified computer or device. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration), we will have no way of knowing who you is, even if we assign a cookie to your computer or device. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. Our Advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads etc.), a process that we do not control. We receive and store certain types of Information whenever you interact with us via Site or Service.
• If a User opts out using the Ads Settings, the unique cookie ID on the User's browser is overwritten with the phrase "OPT-OUT". Because there is no longer a unique cookie ID, the opt-out cookie can't be associated with a particular browser.
• We automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, mobile number, including your IP address, when you visit our site, application or service. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data such as the pages you view. We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, computer's name, browser type and version, CPU speeds etc. We may also collect log information from your device, including your location, IP address, device's name and serial number or unique identification number, device operating system, browser and version, CPU and connection speed etc.
C. INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive information about you from other sources, add it to our account information and treat it in accordance with this Policy. If you provide information to the platform provider or other partner, whom we provide services, your account information and order information may be passed on to us.
Demographic and Other Information
We may reference other sources of demographic and other information in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions. We use Google Analytics, among others, to track the user behavior on our Site. Google Analytics specifically has been enabled to support display advertising towards helping us gain understanding of our users' demographics and interests. The reports are anonymous and cannot be associated with any individual personally identifiable information that you may have shared with us. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings options provided by Google.
Links to Third Party Sites / Ad-Servers
When we present Information to our Advertisers to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our Site, it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages/content within our Site. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Site. These Companies may use Information (excluding your name, address, email address or telephone number or other personally identifiable information) about your visits to this and other websites or application, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We do not provide any personally identifiable information to third party websites / advertisers / ad-servers without your consent.
INFORMATION USE BY THE COMPANY
• The information as supplied by the users enables us to improve the Services and provide you the most user-friendly experience. In some cases/provision of certain service(s), we may require your contact address as well. All required Information is service dependent and the Company may use the above said user Information to maintain, protect, and improve the Services (including advertising and personalization on the Site) and for developing new services. We may also use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages about our Services or such additional updates and features about third parties products and services with an option to subscribe/unsubscribe (where feasible). We may, however, use your email address for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes, for customer service purposes, billing, etc.).
• Any personally identifiable information provided by you will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and is accessible in the public domain like any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles available on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc.
• Any posted/uploaded/communicated by users on the public sections of the Site becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Policy.
In case you choose to decline to submit personally identifiable information on the Site, we may not be able to provide certain services on the Site to you. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the same at the time of opening your account. In any case, we will not be liable or responsible for the denial of certain services to you for lack of you providing the necessary personal information. When you register with the Site/Services, we contact you about updating of your personal information to provide the Users such features that we believe may benefit/interest you.
The Company shares your Information with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
a. When it is requested or required by law or by any Court or Governmental Agency/Authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms or for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
b. The Company proposes to share such Information to conduct its business and to share such Information within its Group Companies and officers and employees for the purpose of processing personal information on its behalf. We also ensure that these recipients of such Information agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy.
c. The Company may present Information to our Advertisers and third parties to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our Site, however it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site.
d. The Company may share your Information regarding your activities on Site with third party social websites to populate your social wall that is visible to other people however you will have an option to set your privacy settings, where you can decide what you would like to share or not to share with others.
e. We may share your Information to enforce or protect our rights or of its Affiliates, Associates, Employees, Directors or Officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing Information of User(s) is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or our Sites, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use the Services/Sites (or any of its sub sites), we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information gathered is securely stored within the Company database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access. We use third-party Advertising Companies to serve ads when you visit or use our Sites/Services. These Companies may use information (excluding your name, address, telephone number or any personally identifiable information) about your visits or use to particular website, mobile application or services, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the Information provided by you or breach of these terms should immediately be informed to us via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to firstname.lastname@example.org, We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:
a. Identification of the information;
b. Statement whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information;
c. Your address, telephone number or e-mail address;
d. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be;
e. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that the information being complained about belongs to you;
f. You may also contact us in case you have any questions/suggestions about the Policy using the contact information mentioned above.
The Company may reach out to you to confirm or discuss certain details about your complaint and issues raised to resolve the same.