IAF hits targets in deep in POK, LOC crossed first time since 1971: 200-300 terrorists expected killed

by February 26, 2019 0 comments

India Tuesday confirmed a non-military preemptive strike on a major Jaish-e-Mohammed terror camp in Balakot. Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale said the target was chosen to avoid civilian casualties. He said the camp was run by Maulana Yusuf Azhar, brother-in-law of JeM chief Maulana Masood Azhar. 12 Mirage aircraft were used to target the locations to avenge the death of 40 soldiers killed by suicide bomber in Pulwama.

India has carried out a “non-military, preemptive action” against a major terror camp of the Jaish-e-Mohammed in Balakot, Ministry of External Affairs secretary Vijay Gokhale said on Tuesday.

Pakistan Army spokesperson Major General Asif Ghafoor claimed Indian aircraft “intruded from Muzaffarabad sector” and “dropped a payload” near Balakot “facing timely and effective response from Pakistan Air Force”.

No Comments so far

Jump into a conversation

No Comments Yet!

You can be the one to start a conversation.

Your data will be safe!Your e-mail address will not be published. Also other data will not be shared with third person.